Welcome to Learning Forward Alabama
I currently serve as Cleburne County’s Curriculum and Instruction Coordinator. In this leadership position, I have created collaborative opportunities to move instruction forward in all contents for grades Kindergarten through 12th. My 20+ years experience as an educator has equipped me to develop strong interpersonal and leadership skills while cultivating a supportive learning environment for...Read More
Engage with us
- Investing in adult learners: Recruiting, supporting, and retaining educators of color in a virtual world
- Beginning teachers in a virtual world
- Innovate for Impact: Learning Forward’s first virtual conference
- Learning from coaches: Supporting teams and individuals
- My Plan C: Preparing for the Next Wave: Making mid-course corrections to our COVID plans
Network with colleagues, enjoy collaborative professional learning, and increase your leadership capacity with these upcoming events. Learning Forward conferences give evidence-based research and practical strategies to empower you and your peers to achieve excellent results.
Search our repository of resources on developing leader capacity for building high-quality professional learning systems that lead to Hundreds of learning, teaching, and leadership titles will inspire you, expand your knowledge, and help you develop the skills to support student success.
Become a member
Network with colleagues who are enthusiastic about improving their skills, staying up to date on the latest knowledge and trends, and building leadership capacity.